Wednesday 17 December 2014

Things I love about...

Hey guys!
Today I decided to do a list of things at Christmas time I hope you enjoy!
I'm currently going to go to sleep soon as it is 21:42(9:42pm) Here in the U.K so...I'm gonna try and get this done quickly.


1)Looking for gifts:Com' on...You have to admit to doing this...I'm constantly looking for my gifts and I found one of them...but I won't say what it is ;)

2)Giving/Recieving:I love both!The excitement of someone opening the gift that I bought them is a really good feeling :) Recieving because,Who doesn't love Gifts?!?!

3) counting down how many days it is until Christmas:Think this is one of the most exciting things ever!

4)Christmas eve:best feeling ever is Christmas Eve! The whole day you're just excited!


So I hope you guys enjoyed my new blog!
Bye!
Kawaiibear456 x :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment