Sunday 16 November 2014

Christmas Wishlist!

Hey guys! 
Today I decided to show/tell you guys what I would like for Christmas!
I love Christmas so much!the hustle and bustle,the giving and receiving,family time and mostly just food!
So yeah here is my Christmas Wishlist
1)A new laptop hopefully around 14" or 15"
2)Disney magical 3ds game
3)Some clothes
4)some accessories
5)Adventure time comics (no.3 and 5)
6)Adventure time and disney FunkoPOPs
7)some nice iPad cases
8)Apple ITunes gift card
9)starbucks gift card
10)SoSo happy hoodies
11)Katy perry's Royal revolution perfume
12)Some film for my instax mini 8
13)squishable cinnamon bun 15"
14)A cute laptop cover(if I get it)
15)The sims 4

So yeah...this is what I would like for Christmas!

I'll talk to you guys later! 
Bye 
Kawaiibear456



DISCLAIMER:My parents are NOT rich and I probably won't get everything I would like so don't start calling me spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment